The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
The system automatically generates an email notifying the applicant that the application has been successfully submitted.
In case additional information is deemed necessary during the assessment process, the applicant will be notified by email.
When an application is rejected, the applicant is notified in writing of the reasons for rejecting the application within 2 working days from the date of receipt of the application.
Your investment business plan or feasibility study should clearly indicate following:
1. Executive summary of the project
2. Profile of the project promoter(s)
3. The project background
4. Market study or market analysis
5. Investment plan over five year period
6. The level of loan and equity financing
7. Projected statement of income and expenditure (5 years)
8. Projected balance sheet ( 5 years)
9. Projected statement of cash flows (5 years)
10. Payback period, NPV and IRR
11. Loan amortization schedule for the bank loan (if any)
12. Project implementation plan/ schedule)
13. Notes on assumption made in the business plan