Request information, ask for assistance or offer suggestions or remarks
The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
Any business that carried out taxable activities exceeding a turnover of Rwf 20 million for any period of 12 month or 5 million in the preceding quarter is required to register for VAT within a period of 7 days from the end of that year or quarter.
Obligations of a VAT registered taxpayer include the following:
1. Must clearly display the VAT registration certificate in a plain view at the entrance of their place of business for their clients to see.
2. Must issue VAT invoices to their customers every time they purchase goods or services from them.
3. Must file a monthly or quartery VAT return on the appropriate form (UNG11).
4. Must be available at all times to receive VAT officers and to make available to the officers books of accounts ascertaining to the business.
5. Must use an Electronic Billing Machine in invoice issuing.