VAT registration form (original)
should include the company code and stamp, with signature by the company representative
Waiting time in queue:
Attention at counter:
- Max. 20mn
Law nº 37/2012 of 09/11/2012 establishing the value added tax
articles 28, 29
Any business that carried out taxable activities exceeding a turnover of Rwf 20 million for any period of 12 month or 5 million in the preceding quarter is required to register for VAT within a period of 7 days from the end of that year or quarter.
Obligations of a VAT registered taxpayer include the following:
1. Must clearly display the VAT registration certificate in a plain view at the entrance of their place of business for their clients to see.
2. Must issue VAT invoices to their customers every time they purchase goods or services from them.
3. Must file a monthly or quartery VAT return on the appropriate form (UNG11).
4. Must be available at all times to receive VAT officers and to make available to the officers books of accounts ascertaining to the business.
5. Must use an Electronic Billing Machine in invoice issuing.
Who certified this information ?